Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Testimonials Regarding Therapeutic Services from Shoshanah for Women


Many websites have a guestbook or some other form of feedback. We have encouraged comments to the blog, but find that the direct feedback has been slow in coming in, although much is sent to my email. After receiving several enquiries as to whether I have feedback from women regarding therapy / healing / massage sessions, I have decided to post a few comments or excerpts of emails sent in.

G-d willing we will post some other comments to these and other services offered through Leiv Esther.

Thank you again for everything you did for me before the wedding... you were totally a godsend and you provided exactly the type of relaxation and support I needed” (ASG) This excerpt from an email was posted by a happy Kallah in response to a massage given to her prior to her wedding.

"I received healing treatment from Shoshanah Shear more than two years ago when I was pregnant and I found it to be a worthwhile experience. I would recommend Mrs. Shear's services." (JM)

Shoshanah Shear is one of the most useful and helpful therapist / healers I have ever met. She helps not only with Energy type healing i.e releasing blocks, allowing for increased movement, releasing pain as well as allowing people like myself to get pregnant who for a number of years was unable to. I highly recommend Shoshanah Shear not only as a therapist but also as a human being. She cares about people, she davens for people and that is half of the battle” (Rachel S)

“When I was pregnant Shoshanah gave me a treatment and I saw how much I needed it too. It was very relaxing and helped me calm from things I was going through. I could feel strong energy from her hands and she is very gentle and loving.” (Devorah A)

If you have any questions or would like to send in a comment or book a session with Shoshanah, please email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails