Thursday, 20 May 2010

Mazal Tov, Mazal Tov !!!

 Mazal Tov, Mazal Tov .....

 Dear Rabbi Eliyahu and Shoshanah

I just wanted to thank you both sooooo much for all your encouragement, davening at Kivrei Tzaddikim, including me in the International Womens Tehillim list and everything you have done to help this shidduch come about. That's right, I would like to let you know that I am a Kallah. I cant wait for the big day, but first I needed to thank you both.
If you are able to make it, we would love for you to attend our Chuppah. I will be sending out invitations shortly but wanted you to be one of the first to know.

Thank you again for everything. Oh, and by the way, we remembered that you do Simchah Photography too. Please let us know when we can meet to discuss the possibility of you (your amazing husband and wife team) photographing our Chuppah and Simchah. 

It is so exciting, thanks again.
                                             Sarah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails