Sunday, 15 May 2016

Hot New Book Release






Amidst the struggles of moving back to Yerushalayim it is with great joy that I share with you my husband's new release. "Parshah in Just Two Minutes" by Rabbi Eliyahu Shear. How can you read the Parshah so quickly you might ask? Well, that is exactly the point. The book contains wonderful, concise summaries of each Aliyah in each Parshah. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the proof copy. It gave me an amazing overview of each Parshah and of the Chumash (Bible) as a whole. I wished I had read this years ago when I first began learning Torah. However, even reading it now with some learning behind me and having read some commentaries, it is a perfect refresher.

There are so many benefits for this book. Stay tuned for a slideshow or video to outline what the benefits are. In the meantime, I am very excited to state that the first day the book came out, we already had our first sale.


The book is available on:

- Amazon - the main Amazon for the US

We hope it will be coming onto other online stores soon too. 

Stay tuned for further updates or sign up for our email newsletter where you can learn more of new developments, books as they come out and so much more.

Have a very blessed day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails